Specifications of Monstera Pinnatipartia that we sell .
- have many roots
- healthy leaves
- has an old plant stem so it is strong and safe during delivery
INFORMATION : We always try to grow the plants that we send through special treatment so that they can survive the shipment and are fresh when they arrive.
Monstera Pinnatipartia belongs to the "Araceae" family which is native to tropical and subtropical forests.
- Characteristics, Shapes & Colors
Monstera Pinnatipartia has a shiny green leaf color and a tapered wavy leaf shape, the leaves will break when they are mature. is a plant that can grow to a height of 5 meters if attached to a wall or other larger plant.
- How to care
- Place Monstera Pinnatipartia plant in a place that has a light intensity of 70% - 80% with a temperature between 20-25 °C.
- The most suitable growing medium for Monstera Pinnatipartia a mixture of perlite, peat & hydrotone.
- For the intensity of watering Monstera Pinnatipartia need 2 times in a week so that the growing medium is not too wet. Because Monstera Pinnatipartia does not like excessive water intensity.
- The fertilization period for Monstera Pinnatipartia can be done once a week with liquid organic fertilizer dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves.
- How to propagate
Monstera Pinnatipartia can be propagated by cutting.
- The first step is select the stem segment of the Monstera Pinnatipartia plant which has wind roots and shoots.
- Then put the plant horizontally on the growing medium with the buds in facing up position and do sufficient watering.
- Put it in a shady place.
- The new shoots will appear after approximately in 3 weeks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.